The seventh zero-day of Google Chrome was talk of the town in mid-June 2021, two weeks after the sixth zero-day was observed in the wild. The earlier six zero-days were:
- CVE-2021-21148 – February 4th, 2021
- CVE-2021-21166 – March 2nd, 2021
- CVE-2021-21193 – March 12th, 2021
- CVE-2021-21220 – April 13th, 2021
- CVE-2021-21224 – April 20th, 2021
- CVE-2021-30551 – June 9th, 2021
Google Chrome prior to 91.0.4472.114.
Google has released Chrome 91.0.4472.114 for Windows, Mac, and Linux to fix the zero-day vulnerability exploited in the wild and is being tracked as CVE-2021-30554.
One can perform a manual update by going to Settings > Help > About Google Chrome.
Qualys customers can scan their network with QID 375638 to detect vulnerable assets.
Please continue to follow Qualys Threat Protection for more coverage on latest vulnerabilities.
References and Sources